Wednesday, June 18, 2008
For as long as I can remember, I have always been quite the trendy shopper. Here are few stores that I recommend for any triathlete, cyclist, or marathon runner:
1. REI (Recreational Equipment, Inc)- This national retailer has great products for any sports endurance athlete. They provide excellent service to their customers. Some employees at selected stores are experienced triathletes, cyclists, or marathoners. Their Novara and Canari bicycling clothing lines are very durable. Memberships are available at a one time fee of $25. (www.rei.com)
2. Rubber Soul Bicycles, Fresno, CA- Great service.... All of their staff members are experienced cyclists who are willing to help people with their cycling needs. Supports local charities such as Team in Training and California Bicycle Coalition. (www.rubbersoulbicycles.com)
3. Sierra Running Company, Fresno, CA-Staff members at this store know how to run. They consists of experienced runners and triathletes who answer to all your needs. Knowledgeable staff will assist you with the fitting process into purchasing the perfect shoe and tri gear. (www.sierrarunco.com)
4. TriSports.com- Online retailer founded by triathletes that offers products at affordable prices. In addition, they have weekly specials and clearance sales to members. (www.trisports.com)
5. Sierra Bicycle Werks, Visalia, CA- Wonderful staff and a friendly owner. A 10 percent discount is offered for cycling club and Team in Training members. (www.sierrabicyclewerks.com)
With this said and done, it is time for me to go to bed!