Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas from Me

As I look back to this year, I am deeply grateful for my friends and family who have been there every step of the way. They were my major support system. Here are my major accomplishments for 2008:

1. San Luis Triathlon I wanted to prove to myself that I can achieve anything that can keep me focused. Training for my first triathlon made me believe that anything is possible.
2. Merced Triathlon I loved the course. See number 1. Enough said.
3. Wildflower Century This century taught me to climb up a mountain at any weather condition.
4. Trail of Two Cities Half Marathon Prior to this event, I was never much of a runner. Now that I developed a love/hate relationship with the sport, watch out!
5. Going to School. I have been taught that education is the key to success... I'm getting excellent grades in school.... enough said!

With this said, I am deeply saddened that 2008 is at an end. I have many things enstored for 2009. You'll just have to wait and see what's next...