Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Training for 2009 Season

With the impending New Year vastly approaching, I am still able to maintain a moderate 6 day schedule. The other day, I bought "Strength Training for Triathletes" by Patrick Hagerman to improve my stamina. Hopefully it will have a significance for the 2009 racing season.

As for this week, I have been consistent with my swim and run workouts at a local fitness center. After 8 250 meter swims and 40 minutes on the treadmill I am pooped! Although, I must admit, I haven't mad much riding time because of bad weather (I know ...EXCUSES!!) However, I will ride with the Visalia Tri Club this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes early next week... Stay tuned!

1 comment:

2tiretracks said...

No excuses, miss! I'm sick right now and my bike is in the shop, I think I'm excused ;)