Friday, March 27, 2009

A Weekly Workout

Monday- Off. Study for Human Anatomy test
Tuesday- Same as Monday
Wednesday- Weight training with Steve. It was a great workout. We worked on upper and lower body positions. In addition, I swam a few laps at the gym.
Thursday- Off. See my last blog before this one.
Friday- I went to the gym to do workouts on the elliptical and swam 8 laps around the pool. Now, I'm getting ready to ride.
Saturday- 25 mile ride with Kings County Cyclists
Sunday- Run with Visalia Tri Club

I want to end this posting with an online triathlon/fitness coach that I met on Twitter:
"Be greatful that you have the resource to train when more than half the population of the world are merely getting by and trying to survive."

1 comment:

triblog carol said...

Wow, you are busy! I sure admire your persistence to find time to train with your school and work schedule.