Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Training

Yes, it may be the beginning of the baseball season. However, for many endurance athletes it is a continuation for an evergrowing training process. Instead of bats, baseballs, popcorn, hotdogs, and soda, I am in swim, bike, run, and gym gear. Although, I do love the sport of baseball (go SF Giants!), I'm sure my body will be greatful to the training and nutrition regiment that athletes endure.

With that in mind, here's the rest of my workout schedule:

Monday- Spin, swim, weight training (total 2 hours)
Tues- Spin, swim, weight training (total 2 hours)
Wed- Bike (25-30 miles)
Thursday- Spin and weight training (pending substitute assignment)
Friday- Bike (25-30 miles) (pending substitute assignment)
Saturday- off- Maricel's coming this weekend
Sunday- Bike (25 - 30 miles) and run 5k (pending when Maricel leaves before I have to pick up my aunt at UCLA or Fresno Airport)

Oh btw, last week's totals= calories burned 4500, miles on the bike: 110- 150, run mileage: 10K, swim - I lost count after 1, pounds lost- 1.5!

No comments: