Most of you already know that I am a technology and music junkie, so I thought that I would write a Top 10 list that will help you get your groove on while training. They range from slow to up tempo beats. Here's the list:
10. "Disturbia" by Rihanna- Very catchy and upbeat
9. "Please Don't Stop the Music" by Rihanna- Again, like number 10. By the way, I'm against her of wanting to go back to Chris Brown... That's a different story!
8. "No One" by Alicia Keys- Very slow paced and melodic....
7. "Flashing Lights" by Kanye West- Very slow rhythmic beats. Great for hill training.
6. "Just Fine" by Mary J. Blige- Typical girly-girl song... but I love her style! Great for increasing your heart beat for a cardio workout.
5. "4 Minutes" by Madonna/Justin Timberlake/Timbaland- Timbaland is known for his beats. Justin is simply a great singer. Madonna is the best at creating a new genre of music. Put the three together and you have one song that will make you move non stop.
4. "Get This Party Started" by Pink- Great intro for a warm up exercise. Very fast paced.
3. "When I Grow Up" by The Pussycat Dolls- Same as #4.
2. "Promiscuous" by Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland- This Timbaland produced song provides a unique sense of style. Very up tempo and fast paced that will make you sweat!! At the end of the workout, you will have game MVP like Steve Nash!
1. "Sexyback" by Justin Timberlake- Yet, another Timbaland-produced song. What can I say? Extremely fast paced song for a cardio workout. Not to mention, this song will make you jump out of the chair and dance! I love the beat!
Honorable mention: "Let it Rock" by Kevin Rudolf, "We Are Family" by Sister Sledge, "She Bangs" by Ricky Martin, and "Livin La Vida Loca" by Ricky Martin
With that said, it's time for me to go to the gym and do a workout. Until next time!