Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Don't Say or Try.... JUST DO!!!

Slogans help captivate a person's attention. Nike has "Just Do It." A local community college has "Once you go here, you can go anywhere," to indicate that dreams can continue once a person finishes his or her education. I have a motto of "Don't say or try... JUST DO!"

I believe that goals can be achieved without any excuses. As an educator and athlete, I teach children to strive for the best and friends how to go beyond their body's physical potential. If a student was undecided to enroll an advanced placement as opposed to a remedial course, I would advise them to do the upper. In addition, if a friend were to ask me to complete a 5k run or a full marathon, I would choose the latter.

The mind and body are terrible objects to waste. Procrastination should not be in a person's vocabulary and lifestyle. After all, we only get to live once. So utilize them, no pun intended.

1 comment:

Danial123 said...

The in the Barrel3-speed geatures a simple-minded color scheme with a complex geometric frame design to form the utopia of cruisers Comfort Bikes.
beach Cruiser