Friday, January 20, 2012

Positive People

It is always easy to find influential people. They do not have to be a celebrity or a well-known individual. They ordinary people such teachers, community organizers, family members, club leaders, doctors, policemen,and church goers.

I have been fortunate to be surrounded by people who spread positive wealth around their surroundings. They are Zumba instructors, runners, triathletes, cyclists, close friends, and my family. Without them, I would not be the person I am today.

Yes, I do have my share of negativity, but seem to turn it upside down by reading a bible, giving food and clothing to those in need, or doing something inspirational such as running a marathon or triathlon.

I vow to live a positive lifestyle for the remainder of my life. God put me here for a reason, which is to extend my hand to those who want to change their lives for the better. As the saying goes, "It is not important of what I have in my life that matters, but who I have in my life that matters."

No comments: