Thursday, April 4, 2013

Finding Happiness

We are all in search for happiness, love, and affection. Being happy is a state of feel-good for the mind, body, and soul. Balancing the 3 acts of happiness keeps us linear. In order to successfully fulfill these tasks, one must do the following. 1. Create your own positive environment- What surrounds you defines your personality. 2. Enjoy physical activity- Go for a run, walk, jog, bike, swim, or attend a class to cleanse your soul. 3. Find something that's mentally stimulating- Challenge your mind! A person does not need material things to make them happy. Personally, I feel that happiness is a necessity. Often times, I am consumed with everyday responsibilities that occupy my time. Between work, school, and family, it is hard for me time to myself. However, when I do go for a run or jog, the happiness comes back. With that said... KEEP SMILING! MLT

No comments: